The Reservationist plays a critical role in the efficient running of the entire spa. They need to have excellent customer service skills with passion and a commitment for dealing with the public. They will need to be confident in promoting the Spa to potential customers whilst ensuring their specific needs are noted and fully met during their stay with us.
- Project a strong telephone and in-person sales presence.
- Possess top level computer office skills including booking software, word processing, scanning, file storage, and email. This may include social media utilization.
- Demonstrate a command of retail sales processes and cash register operations.
- Smoke free and drug free. Background check.
- Can submit a list of current personal references.
- To provide a warm introduction to all customers, deal courteously and promptly with any inquiries and especially customer problems or concerns.
- Answer incoming telephone and email inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- To convert incoming inquiries promptly into reservations or product sales. To up-sell and promote all Spa areas.
- Having full knowledge of all service rates (rack and promotional, etc), Spa products and its primary competition.
- To comply with the Spa's accounting procedures and all Spa business processes.
- Work closely with the Spa Owner to convert group sales leads into reservations and keep record of group booking progress and payments.
- Communicate with Spa Workers at all times and keep them informed of the Spa's daily activities or any changes.
- Handle complaints promptly and professionally, demonstrating genuine care and concern.
- Communicate with the Spa Owner at all times and assist with or cover daily spa management duties when necessary.
- When necessary, open the Spa up or close it down for daily business.